Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Midnight Sky Matte

Generally, I have not been a fan of matte nails but a friend of mine (thanks Heather!) had this great idea and bought the polishes and let me borrow them. What a sweetheart! I absolutely love the results! First I put on this deep blue that went on beautifully in just one coat. It's Nail Paint by Barry M in Navy.

Then the big glitter coat went on and it's by Klean Color in Starry Blue. That's what's on in the first photo too. I didn't get one of the blue alone. Oops!
Then the top coat is the stuff that makes it matte. It's by NYC in Matte Me Crazy.
Here are all three.
So let me know what you think! Do you guys like a matte nail? Have a colorful day! Taniya

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! Did the matte dry???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did dry! I waited a good ten minutes before doing anything just to be sure. I didn't notice your comment till now. Sorry about the long wait. :)

      Delete