Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pa Nail Color

I found this Pa Nail Color in a shop in Little Tokyo in Los Angeles. There was only six to choose from so I picked my favorite one to try it out. This is three coats!
So if your one who loves deep, saturated color in just one coat, this stuff is NOT for you.
Here's the other side of the bottle. Can you read that? Well, me either, so don't feel bad. The color is A134.
I ended up putting on four coats because I think it looks better.
These are not your average sized bottle either. Which they should be especially considering you need so many coats to cover! Hahaha!
In the end, I added some glitter. Sometimes I just can't help myself!
This is the polish I've shown you before from Icing in Teal Me I'm Awesome. I'll be heading back up to Little Tokyo soon and when I do I'll be seeking out the new colors from the Pa line! Have a colorful day! Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment