Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

Color Club Nail Lacquer

I had gone over to my girlfriends house to do nails with her and after I got back home I found some of her polish in my basket. Oh dear! So I'm going to share them with everyone. Hahaha!

Neither the light grey or the dark grey have a name! Why do some nail polish makers do that? Anyway, the darker grey has some light metallic shimmer in it that's pretty and multi-colored.
The light one has shimmer too, just not multi-colored, so I added my new NYC Glitter in Starry Silver Glitter that I just picked up at the drugstore.
Then I added some Seche Vite awesomeness because I'm a busy girl and can't sit around waiting for my nails to dry. Love this stuff!
So here they all are.
You guys have an awesome day and if you have any fun nail ideas, I'd love to see them! Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment