Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Super Freak By Icing

This is the color I ended up wearing on New Year's Eve. It has so much amazing confetti glitter, it was the perfect one for the occasion and my mood. Even though I didn't do anything exciting, I just had to have party nails!
This little party in a jar is called Super Freak by Icing. This photo was taken inside.
And this one outside.
It has multi-colored mini bar glitter, mini turquiose polygons, and big fuchsia polygons.
This bottle is so saturated with glitter it was not difficult to get a good amount with just one coat. Yay! See you next time and may your 2013 be amazing!! Taniya

2 comments:

  1. Yes I just bought this yesterday and it is fun ! Icing had a buy 1 get one 1/2 off sale.

    Sometimes what I like to do is add a little of a certain nail polish to other polishes to spruce them up. For this one I am going to add a little of Icing "Frost Yourself" which is 2 sizes of holographic silver hex in a clear base and I am going to add some Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "In the Spotlight" which is holographic silver bar glitter in a clear base. This way I will have bar glitters in the colors of silver, holographic silver, yellow, orange and green and hexs in fuscia, blue and silver holographic! That will take the party to the next level !

    P.S - From the angle in the second to last photo your wedding set rings - look like we might have the same one! The band is the same, but the other ring - does it have the diamonds in the shape of a heart? If so we have the same set hooray ! LOL !

    Have a great day !

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you plan to do with this nail polish, along with the others, sounds amazing! I would love to see a photo! My diamond is not in the shape of a heart, it is round. But we are very close to having the same set Ha ha! You're a sweetie, thanks for your comment!

      Delete