Total Pageviews

Monday, September 24, 2012

Wet n Wild Fergie Collection

Have you heard? Or maybe seen the magazine ads? If not let me be the first to tell you that Stacy Ann Ferguson, known to you and me as Fergie of that fabulous singing group The Black Eyed Peas, has introduced her very own collection of nail colors. Pretty exciting!
The collection features 24 shades with cool, funky names that Fergie was "particularly excited to name." Today I'll be showing you Kaleidoscope Eyes. A clear polish with  turquoise-blue, silver, and gold little hexagons.

I just put it over this blue polish I love but it would look great over other colors too. Oh! I have to show you the brush. It's flat and wide but not too wide so it glides on great!
And here's a side shot.
You can pick these up at your local drugstore for about $3.49. I got a few more from this collection that I'm excited to show you so click this! If any of you out there have picked up one of these be sure to show me how you rocked it! See you soon. Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment