Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th of July Nails!


With Independence Day right around the corner (tomorrow!) I thought I would try something patriotic on my nails.
Just a little fun red, white, and blue! The blue here is China Glaze in First Mate. Any white you have will work for the white nail. I had to use two coats of Sinful Colors in Snow Me White and I have some of those cheap little nail gems from the drug store that I stuck on.
Oh! I almost forgot to mention...I put some sparkle over the blue at the last minute. I felt like it needed a little something more. It's Sinful Colors in Smoking Hot. Which brings me to what my daughter used on her nails for all of the flag waving fun tomorrow.
This super shiny blue is Sinful Colors in Midnight Blue.
And here is the aforementioned Smoking Hot. (The sparkle over my blue)
Lastly, this is Sinful Colors again in Ruby Ruby. Now go out there, my fellow Americans, and celebrate your freedom! And be sure to be thankful that we still live in the free-est nation in the world! God Bless America!!! Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment