Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 5, 2013

China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze

China Glaze has this fun Limited Edition Collection called Cirque Du Soleil World's Away inspired by the movie out December 21st 2012.  The polishes have cool circus inspired names like Def Defying, Bend Over Backward, and Hanging in the Balance. Today I only have one and it seems to be very popular! At least in my area. It's the one called It's A Trap-Eze. A lovely friend of mine picked this up for me after calling three of our supply stores and finding them to be sold out! When she finally found some she bought extra! Am I ever so glad she did because I love this one! Here is two coats.
I love that this color has a milky base. You can get great coverage to wear it alone with just two easy coats!
It's great over other colors as well. One coat over black.
Over this light blue by Pure Ice in Splash. One coat.
Here's a shot of one of the displays.
Six of these shades are considered the "performers" the cremes, the other six the "costumes and props" are the shimmers and glitters. I'm so happy to have It's a Trap-Eze as it was the one I wanted the most. But there's a couple others I'm going to try to get my hands on, (the bright pink called Escaping Reality will be great for summer, and a bright, deep purple called Hanging in the Balance) and when I do I will be sure to let all of you have a look! Thanks for stopping by! Taniya

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I got the purple a couple of days ago, come over and try before you buy. I think you will LOVE it...it's a creamy jelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh YES! Of course you have it. You never cease to amaze! I would love to try it out!!

      Delete