Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Candy Crush Nails and What a Pansy

Have you ever seen an advertisement on fingernails? Apparently it's the latest thing, and the Candy Crush game folks decided to hire a Diamond Girl (a type of Japanese model) named Harutamu to have the games' candies stuck all over her nails for publicity.
Wow! I think it would be very difficult to do anything with all those on my hands! It might even make me crave candy all day. Not good!
I don't mean to be a "pansy" but I think I'd like to stick with something more like this...
This is China Glaze in What a Pansy
This lovely periwinkle creme is one of twelve new colors from the Spring 2014 City Flourish Collection.
There are some great colors in this collection that I will hopefully get my hands on soon! Thanks for stopping by and have a colorful day! Taniya





No comments:

Post a Comment