Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just a Pretty Combo

I thought it would be fun to share this combination with everyone because I love it and think it's SO pretty!
China Glaze Luxe and Lush from the Hunger Games Collection over Aquadelic from the Electro Pop Collection. O.K. time for some cute nail sets for the kids! This set includes the pretty glitter and key rings.
This second one has nail stickers. There's even loose glitter to sprinkle on the polish I guess. Ha ha ha! My girls would have loved any of these!
This big set includes hair clips, lip glosses and I think these nail polishes are scented.
Here's a close up of the nail colors and scents. So fun!!
I wish I had payed more attention to everything in this set because I don't know what the big Hello Kitty face is in the center. Maybe a mirror? Also there are those toe separator things to use when you paint your toe nails. Pretty neat for a little girls birthday present. I know I would have loved it! Have a colorful, Hello Kitty kind of day! Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment