Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thakoon For Nars Nail Collection

If you haven't seen the May 2012 edition of Allure magazine or the May 2012 edition of InStyle you may not yet know about designer Thakoon Panichgul's cool collection of nail colorsfor Nars. Inspired by the colors of India in his spring collection.
Thakoon's tips for rocking this polish? 1. Keep nails short. Nails clipped to fingertip length. 2. Don't be a matchmaker. No head to toe matchy matchy. 3. Avoid competition. Let your polish be your outfit's sole statement. He says to pair it with khaki, camel, black, white, or pale pink clothing and strappy nude sandals. Since each bottle of these lovely Indian named colors costs $18.00 I will not be featuring any on my nails unless by some miracle they are gifted to me. But, I am told, the lightest of these colors takes three coats. So, which is YOUR favorite? I would have to say the blues are mine! (Thakoon's is the lightest blue called Kutki) Tell me yours in the comments. I'd love to know! Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment