Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 30, 2012

How To Be A Radio Superstar.

You can be a Radio Superstar...on your nails! Yes, and this is a fantastic one for New Years! It's called Radio Superstar by Icing. So you can pick this up at your nearby Icing store for about $4.50. If you don't have one of these stores nearby, you can find them online. But you won't get it in time for New Years. That's no fun.
My sweet 12-year-old son got me this for Christmas because he knows I love the sparkly ones and the colors used here are beautiful!
I put it over a single coat of What Film Noir You In? by Sephora by OPI hoping to showcase the turquoise micro glitter and fuchsia glitter. There are also silver stars in there! This is What Film Noir You In? (A gift from my oldest. She knows my love for purple:) I think it's part of the Tinsel Town Collection.
Two coats. (Lighting really changes the color, doesn't it?)
It has it's own superfine micro shimmer as you may notice above. Here's two coats of Radio Superstar over white.
The only way I could get a star was to have the bottle upside down for awhile. And I only got one! Ha ha ha!
See you next time! Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment