Total Pageviews

Monday, December 24, 2012

Snowman Nails!

Just a quick post to show you guys my Christmas Eve nails. Like everyone else during this time of year, I've been busy, busy. But I squeezed in some time first thing this morning to paint these snowman nails I saw on Pinterest.
These are all the polishes I used. The glittery silver by Pure Ice in Beeware, the orange (for his little carrot nose) is Sinful Colors in Clementine, red (for the scarf) is Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby, and finally Sally Hansen's nail art pen in Black. Of course you can use any old white polish you have on hand for the snow.
It doesn't look like I'm going to have a white Christmas, but here's hoping some of you will be able to build a REAL snowman! I'll just have to be satisfied with the one on my nails. Ha ha ha! May you all have a wonderful Christmas! Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment