Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

More Revlon Tropical Fruit

To give everyone a quick update, right after my last post my laptop died! It wouldn't turn on for anything. So my fix-everything-himself-husband took it all apart and declared we needed a new mother board. So I don't know when that is going to happen, but in the meantime my husband got a really old PC working that was in our garage! We'll see how this works out.So today I have more of the Revlon Tropical Fruit Collection to show you! Hurray!
This is Beach. A yellow/green/gold and it actually smells like the beach! I don't know how they did it. This teal-ish color is called Ocean Breeze. Also amazing because they did so well on the scent, and it covers well in two coats.
This one is Mad About Mango. I had to use three coats for this one to cover well but the color is so great for summer and your nails will smell like a tropical paradise! This color will look great on your toes!
This is called Bubble Gum. As soon as you open this baby the scent of bubble gum comes out. So yummy! So if your hubby doesn't care for that strong nail polish scent that usually lingers in the air after you've painted your nails, this one is sure to please! I've seen colors very close to this one being touted in magazines as being one of the go-to colors this season. I'll have my last couple of scents from this collection for you tomorrow (if this computer keeps working) so be sure to stop by! Have a tropical breezy day! Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment