Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Prismatic Chroma Glitters

China Glaze has come out with these great glitter colors called Prismatic Chroma Glitters and I think these are so pretty I just had to get a few to show everyone who has not yet seen them.
This is the more purple based one called Prism. These all go on pretty thick in just one coat as most China Glaze nail colors do.
I'm finding it very difficult to show the differences in these colors even when I take them in the sun. From left to right Prism, Liquid Crystal which has more blue, and Polarized which is mostly silver.
This is the whole collection. They also look great over some of your favorite plain old regular colors, like red or purple. Try it like this to go out on a Friday night.


So have some fun with your nails, and show me what colors YOU like best! Taniya


No comments:

Post a Comment