Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Revlon Tropical Fruit And Girl Scouts!

I have two more colors to show you from the Tropical Fruit Collection. First up is Cotton Candy! This one took three coats and still didn't cover solidly and it has little bubbles in it. But no one can see them unless they're examining your nails, so don't let that stop you because it really is a pretty pastel pink and smells yummy!
Next I have Not So Blueberry, a pretty purple with shimmer. And, of course, it smells like blueberries.
This one only took one coat. Well, that's all I have for now from this collection. If I can get my hands on some more I'll be sure to post about it. Before I go I've got to show you these cute, little sets I found at Target today.
Girl Scout Edition Lip Smacker sets with Thin Mint Cookie flavored lip balm and nail polish too! They come with little nail stencils. Very cute!
This is the shortbread flavored one called Trefoil. So if there's a little girl in your life, these are lots of fun. I even want to try them! Ha ha! Here's to a Girl Scout cookie flavored day! Taniya

No comments:

Post a Comment